Monday 8 June 2015

PHYSICS: Another Piece of the Puzzle?


                                                           
Letter to a Colleague


When you are feeling up to it, I would be grateful for your input on the following thoughts.

You may recall I said that somehow a vortex was related to my experiments and theory about mass and gravity but didn't quite understand why. I think I do now. I have also found why my original blog name 'Theory of Dimensional Relativity' could be (unknowingly at the time) the correct name. This relativity takes Einstein's relativity to a new and (up to now) uncontemplated level. I may need to re-write some of the theory section.

I have before seen the immense value of D.B.Larson's work with space-time (S-T) units of measure, and in my work mathematically established that the S-T unit for mass energy is t3/s3, magnetic energy t2/s2 and electric energy t/s. My experiments to date have shown that mass energy can be varied by using the other two energies in a certain way. What this means, given that mass can be varied, is that if you look at its space time unit, I am varying either s or t or both. Given that the size (volume) of the object that I changed the mass of in my experiments (a piece of wire and some water) did not change, then it was not s that changed, it was t. I have in fact both decreased and increased t in experiments 1 and 2. The device has changed t, which is TIME.

(To refresh your memory on the experiments and theory refer to my blog titled 'New Physics - The Relationship between Gravity, Mass, Magnetism and Electricity'.)

That an electro-magnetic device can change Time is a revelation in itself, almost in the realm of science fiction, but absolutely real from the experimental results.

What is a vortex? A vortex is what we observe when s is changed. If we consider volume, s3 being reduced, the denominator of the ratio t3/s3 is reduced which makes the value of the ratio increase, that is, the mass energy increases as the volume decreases. That is exactly what we observe in a tornado, a galaxy, a neutron star or a black hole. What is varied is s, SPACE.

The dimensional relativity is the relativity between t and s. We have never intuitively considered that both space and time are not constant. When they are variable, as I think from the evidence that they are, then things become clearer. It contains all Newtonian, Einsteinian and Quantum physics without a conflict of logic.
  Newtonian physics is that of constant s and constant t, Einsteinian physics that of constant s and variable t, or vice versa, and Quantum physics that of variable s and variable t. That needs more thought, but it does provide a possibility to mathematically and intuitively accommodate Einstein's 'warping of space-time' as observed by the lensing of light from the effects of gravity. You may recall that the S-T unit for the gravity field (G, not g) is reciprocal to that of mass.

Similarly it does provide some sense to quantum entanglement (spooky action at a distance) given that space ( s cubed ) can be varied to a point where distance between the entangled particles is close to zero, but not perceived to be that way by us, hence the speed of light is not a limiting factor in that puzzling case.

Hope you have the time to give these thoughts your consideration and I would be grateful for your comments.

M.J.Bull

No comments:

Post a Comment